I have started trying to be more healthy. Or actually, I am healthier nowadays. I’m not on any diet, because diets are just asking for trouble. I’m just eating more sensibly (both contents and portions) and I’ve started to jog. Well I’m not sure you could call it a jog yet. I’m more like a slouch, but I get out and just do it. But we’re not here to talk about my do’s or don’ts when it comes to running. We’re here to read about the simplest pancake recipe ever. Yes, ever. I can vouch for that.
Because of this healthiness craze, I’m eating boiled eggs and strawberries for breakfast. Yes I know it sounds odd and I’m not saying you need to eat it. It works for me. But it can become a bit boring. So when I stumbled on this recipe on a few swedish blogs I just had to do it.
And it’s not just simple, it’s also delicious.
just a wee bit of butter for the frying pan
Strawberries (or jam) to serve it with
1. Peel the banana and mush it up in a bowl. Make sure it’s proper ripe, as it’ll mix better.
2. Once it’s all nice and mushy, mix in the two eggs.
3. Heat up a pan and put in a bit of butter (or oil, if that’s your thing). When it’s warm put in half of the batter and fry it on each side until it gets a bit of colour.
4. While waiting to flip, chop up the strawberries into more manageable pieces.
5. Place the pancakes on a plate and put the strawberries on top so it looks artistic. I.e. not like this, because it’s a bit of a mess. I didn’t care much for the look of it this morning though as I was famished after my jog.