It’s been two and a half week sine we got back from our Sweden trip. Since then I have:
- Bought a bunch of new plants
- Done two engagement shoots
- Been on a weekend to Daylesford where we were supposed to chill, but we mainly drove around
- Bought some more plants
- Had brunch with a new friend
- Had dinner, every night.
- Kept the apartment tidy, for almost three weeks straight. It’s a record
- Ran out of my paper todo lists so now I have an electronic one.
- Contemplated getting a bucket so I can grow potatoes in it.
- Fallen more in love with my husband
- Had my hair all done up (so needed!)
- Ummm… maybe gotten a few more plants? Yes. I am addicted.
- Finally bought new runners and today I went on my first run since being back. Gonna back into it, I promise!
- Had all the chais.
It’s been good. I never knew I loved routines so much but I do. It’s good to be home.